As I wish to do more posts since I will post occasionally, my random muses of life in Japan.
- I hope the chicken cacciatore I made for lunch is not too spicy for Japanese people.
- The crows in Japan are freaking gigantic.
- This is the 3rd nomikai I’ve been to all week. How do Japanese people drink so many times a week and function in the morning?
- I learned the difference between kuwashi (詳し) Information and kuiyashi （悔し） they sound so similar.
- As a teacher to do my best to be kind and believe in my students.
- Gosh am I hung over again? Must be my imagination.
- Why do Japanese students stare at you and then run away laughing? Do I have something in my teeth?
- Hope ga ochiru sounds like there is no hope but it means it was delicious.
- It doesn’t matter the culture food really does bring people together.
- That skeleton doesn’t have the guts to tell me he doesn’t have any Naizou.
Random musings of a Californian in Japan.
Credits to Nikku for the feature picture.